When words fail you, or if your native tongue is not English, I can help you create content that influences and inspires your audience or customers.
When you want something professional but unique, I can help. Contact me to discuss your requirements.
- I can help you transform your ideas into words that engage your audience.
- I create content for feature articles on a variety of topics ranging from expat issues, parenting and family matters and profile pieces to travel and country specific information. Whatever the topic there’s a bright idea waiting to come to life, just for you.
- I can help you transform those Dutch words into native English, translating not just literal words but the meaning and ideas behind them.
- Blogs work. Newsletters inform and engage. They are an intrinsic part of any business today and help you keep your customers abreast of developments and learn more about you and what you have to offer them. If you’re not confident writing regular blog posts or newsletters I can help you reach your customers with engaging content when you need it.
- If you need a fresh eye over your work then I can proofread your texts.
A selection of my clients have this to say about my work:
Deborah Nicholls-Lee, General Content Manager, Amsterdam Mamas: “I have nothing but good things to say about Amanda. Amanda is a writer we return to time and time again. She always delivers exactly what the task requires and demonstrates as excellent understanding of our editorial style and content. Amanda’s writing is audience-aware, well-structured, informative, and infused with good-natured humour.Her work is immaculately proofread and well-formatted, making it an editor’s dream. Amanda is extremely capable and reliable. She responds promptly (and cheerfully!) to emails, submits her writing punctually, and is always up for the next challenge.”
Tiffany Jansen, Copywriter: “Amanda is very organized and prompt. She comes in right on deadline with remarkable work. Her submissions are well written and submissions she takes is always well edited. Wherever her work is published and whatever she publishes by others it is always top-notch.”
Sharon Gilor, Founder Expats Moving and Relocation Guide: “Amanda’s articles were thoroughly researched, very engaging, and followed our guidelines to a tee. Amanda is very reliable, fast, write extremely well, and an online web copy-writing expert, Amanda knows and understands the unique needs of the expatriate community and it shows in her articles. ”
Sebastien Deschamps, Entrepreneur, ExpatFinder.com: “Amanda writes excellent, readable articles with a good understanding of online copywriting requirements. Her expertise in expatriate and mobility related subjects brings new ideas and unique analysis. Each time we asked her to write articles, it was thoroughly researched, well-written, engaging and turned in on time.”
Linda Hemerick, Owner US Unlocked: “I got to know Amanda as a well connected writer on expatriate matters. She proved to be the right person for me to help me reach out to expats around the world, which is an important target group for my business. I am very impressed with her writing skills. She transformed the transcript of the interview we had into a well written, interesting piece. ”